Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm FALL-ing for you!

Ah, September! I can hardly wait for that first "crisp" feel in the air! The 'official' first day of Autumn is coming very soon, too! In celebration of one of the most beautiful times of the year... early Fall... I made some backgrounds that echo the ambience of this delightful season.

Credit: The free backgrounds in this series were made using papers and elements from Friendly Scrap.

Remember......
For the sake of saving space, I have not posted previews of the three column versions of every background... (although I do try to do that when the three column version looks different.) ...the code is just underneath the 'standard' width code for each design. (They usually look very much like the standard width except that the middle section is just a little wider.)

To use a free background, copy the code underneath the background of your choice and paste it into an HTML/javascript gadget on your blog sidebar. :) For more details (and how to install a background into a Picture Window template, see the installation instructions page.)


Autumn Musings
 
Autumn Musings, 3 Column

At the Season's Change

At the Season's Change, 3 Column

I think this ^ one is my favorite of the whole batch! :)

Artsy Contrast Fall

Arsty Contrast Fall, 3 Column

Autumn Splendor

Autumn Splendor, 3 Column


Nope, THIS ^ one is definitely my favorite. *sigh*

Fall Papercraft
 
Fall Papercraft, 3 Column
Falling for Fall wordart in the background below provided by Summertime Designs
Falling for Fall

Falling for Fall, 3 Column

Gently Golden

Gently Golden, 3 Column

Restful Russet

I love, love, LOVE this one. Something about the colors is just perfect. :D
Restful Russet, 3 Column

Bright Burgundy

Bright Burgundy, 3 Column
Um, yes, Julia was playing around with the Hue and Saturation again, not to mention the Colorize tool. Lol!! :)
Burnished Burgundy
 
Burnished Burgundy, 3 Column

If you go out in the woods today...

If you go out in the woods today, 3 Column

You'd better go in disguise...

You'd better go in disguise, 3 Column

('Cause every bear that ever there was
Is gathered here together because
Today's the day the Teddy Bears have
Their Pic.....nic!)

Contemplative Autumn

Contemplative Autumn, 3 Column
I really like this design! And if the leaves aren't your thing, I have provided a 'leafless' version.
Contemplative

Contemplative, 3 Column
And, for those who like the simple life and the simple look...
Wooden

Wooden, 3 Column
So what's your favorite season? :D

As always, I'd love to hear which of this series of backgrounds is your favorite... it helps me design more of what people like to see. ;)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, once again, these are *gorgeous!!* ;D And you want me to pick which I like...are you kidding? :D lol I can never pick! ;) HaHa! But really, I liked the Autumn Musings at the top (beautiful!) and the wooden one at the bottom! :) Though I liked practically all of them, as usual. *grin*

Ah, if I close my eyes, I can *almost* feel those crisp Autumn breezes now! *sigh* :)

Love and Hugs!
~Rachel~

Mikailah Autumn said...

Those are gorgeous!!! :) Fall is probably my favorite season. Great backgrounds. :D

Blessings in Christ,
Mikailah

Katelyn said...

What can I say? They're as beautiful as always!

Gloria said...

Yes, I would have to say that Fall is my favorite season of the year. Especially after living without it for 18 years of my life it is so nice to have it back again!
Lovely backgrounds, my dear!
Mama