Monday, August 29, 2011

Pink is for Girls

*WARNING*- This post contains a whole lott'a girliness! :D

All these FREE blog backgrounds are based on one theme - Pink! And there's a lot of variation in this batch... from sweet to spunky, demure to dazzling! :D (I'm trying to make something for everyone here...) I hope you find one that you like... unless, of course, you're not fond of pink. In that case I hope you're a guy. Because all girls should like pink. ;)

Pink is just for girls. (I don't like the pink-polo-shirted-preppy-guy look, do you? Especially that fuschia/hot pink color!? Good grief.) :P But girls wearing pink now... that's just *right*. :D

Credit: The free backgrounds in this series were made using elements from Summertime Designs and Friendly Scrap.

Remember......
For the sake of saving space, I have not posted previews of the three column versions of each background... (although I do try to do that when the three column version looks different.) ...the code is just underneath the 'standard' width code for each design. (They really look very much like the standard width except that the white middle section is just a little wider)

To use a free background, copy the code underneath the background of your choice and paste it into an HTML/javascript gadget on your blog sidebar. :) For more details (and how to install a background into a Picture Window template, see the installation instructions page.)

And remember - I live for comments! (well, eh, not really... but they always make me smile! *hint-hint*) ;)

Chandelier Chic


Chandelier Chic, 3 Column



Warm-hearted



Warm-hearted, 3 Column


Inspire Me

Hee-hee- the story behind the name for this design was that I was sitting in front of my laptop wondering what to name it and my brother Mark said "Just call it 'I couldn't think of a name, please inspire me'..." And I said "Inspire Me! Perfect!" :D
Inspire Me, 3 Column


Clarissa



Clarissa, 3 Column


Dotblossoms


Dotblossoms, 3 Column



Demoiselle
 
Demoiselle, 3 Column


Chantal's Place
This background is named after a character in one of my stories. :D
 
Chantal's Place, 3 Column


Cappucinno


Cappucinno, 3 Column


*Confession* - I don't drink coffee. At age 20, I've never had a cup. :O!

Brownie Points


Ever heard the expression, "Earning your brownie points"?
Brownie Points, 3 Column



Pink Brownie Points

Pink Brownie Points, 3 Column



She's Stunning

*melts into a little puddle* I reallllly love this one. It's so classy.
She's Stunning, 3 Column




She's Stunning (black)


I know, I know, this one isn't pink... but it's a variation OF a pink one! :) It counts! :D
She's Stunning (black), 3 Column



Cute 'n Crazy


Cute 'n Crazy, 3 Column



Crazy & Cute


Crazy & Cute, 3 Column


I hope you liked today's batch of free blog backgrounds! :D My plan is to eventually settle down to offering a new batch of blog backgrounds every Monday. But I'm having so much fun designing them at the moment that I've been doing more than that! :)

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

These are so CUTE!! There are so many that I like, it's impossible to pick a favorite. Thanks for this wonderful resource.

Gloria said...

I'd have to say that the She's Stunning is my favorite in this group. The Cappacinno is a close second as you know how much I like coffee!!
Awesome stuff here!
Love,
Mama

Mikailah Autumn said...

Those are soo cute! :) I am more of a blue kinda girl, but I like pink too. :) Those are lovely.

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Yes!! I love it!! Way to go my very creative friend!!:)

Hugs,
M.E.

Marissa Ballenger said...

This is my favorite P-I-N-K stuff ever L-O-V-E

Marissa